The long anticipated SANACS Journal 2012-2013 is now available in trade paperback for order HERE. Available now for 19.00USD.
This issue features articles from Asian American Equipping Symposia II & III.
AAES II: “The Lost Coin”
- Esther Chung Kim – “Traditioning” Both Ways: Re-Interpreting Christianity for Asian Americans
- Amos Yong – What Asian, Which American? Whose Evangelion? Whither Asian American Evangelical Theology?
- Charlene Jin Lee – A Response to Mirrored Reflections
AAES III: “Healing of Memories”
- Richard J. Mouw – Shalom and Confucian Harmony
- Miyoung Yoon Hammer – Psychological Homelessness: Healing Intergenerational Wounds
- Andrew Sung Park – Healing the Wound of Asian American Christian Families in the Context of Confucianism and Christianity
- Annie Tsai – Healing of Memories: Three Identity Wounds from Confucianism in Asian American Christianity
- Jeney Park-Hearn – First Response to Park & Tsai
- Andrew Lee – Second Response to Park & Tsai
- Amos Yong – Asian American Historicity: Problems and Promises for Evangelical Theology
- Henry Kuo – Forgiving From Liminal Space: Locating Asian American Theologies of Forgivness
- Justin K.H. Tse – Jiwu Wang’s “His Dominion” and the “Yellow Peril“
- Amos Yong – Brian Bantum’s Redeeming Mulatto
- Paul Junggap Huh – Russell Yee’s Worship on the Way